Citizen, a trusted name and brand leader in the watch industry for over 100 years, is known the world over for its uncompromising values: technical precision, innovative mindset, quality craftsmanship and design excellence. The first to create quartz crystal and titanium timepieces, Citizen was also an early pioneer in advocating for the environment, launching the first light-powered watches with proprietary Eco-Drive technology in 1976, thus adding eco-mindful as a core value.
Citizen Eco-Drive Corso Silver-Tone & Black Leather Men’s Watch
- Model: AU1040-08E
- Movement Technology: J165 Eco-Drive – Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
- Band Length (mm): 203.2
- Case Width (mm): 40
- Lug Width (mm): 20
- Band Type: Strap Leather
- Case Material: Silver-Tone Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Mineral Crystal – Impact and shatter resistant
- Clasp: Buckle
- Dial: Black, Luminous Hands and Markers
- Water-Resistance: WR [Splash Resistant]
- Additional Functions:
- 2 Hand
A watch like this says you mean business. Crafted in stainless steel with a black dial, luminous hands, date indicator and sophisticated black leather strap. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number J165.