Citizen, a trusted name and brand leader in the watch industry for over 100 years, is known the world over for its uncompromising values: technical precision, innovative mindset, quality craftsmanship and design excellence. The first to create quartz crystal and titanium timepieces, Citizen was also an early pioneer in advocating for the environment, launching the first light-powered watches with proprietary Eco-Drive technology in 1976, thus adding eco-mindful as a core value.
Citizen Eco-Drive Corso Gold-Tone Women’s Watch
- Model: EW2582-59A
- Movement Technology: E013 Eco-Drive -Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
- Band Length (mm): 196.85
- Case Width (mm): 28
- Lug Width (mm): 14
- Band Type: Bracelet. Stainless Steel
- Case Material: Gold-Tone Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal – Superior scratch resistance and hardness
- Clasp: Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- Dial: Silver-Tone
- Water-Resistance: WR50/5Bar/166ft [Still Water Swimming]
- Additional Functions:
- 3 Hand
If subtle isn’t in your vocabulary, then the Corso from Citizen is the perfect timepiece for you. With a gold-plated stainless steel band and case, and silver-white luminous dial, this watch makes a bold statement while perfectly accenting any outfit it’s paired with. This Eco-Drive powered watch will never fade into the background, and neither will you with it on your wrist.