Citizen, a trusted name and brand leader in the watch industry for over 100 years, is known the world over for its uncompromising values: technical precision, innovative mindset, quality craftsmanship and design excellence. The first to create quartz crystal and titanium timepieces, Citizen was also an early pioneer in advocating for the environment, launching the first light-powered watches with proprietary Eco-Drive technology in 1976, thus adding eco-mindful as a core value.
Citizen Eco-Drive Addysen Corso Grey-Tone Men’s Watch
- Model: BM7251-53H
- Movement Technology: E111 Eco-Drive – Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
- Band Length (mm): 203.2
- Case Width (mm): 41
- Lug Width (mm): 20
- Band Type: Bracelet Stainless Steel
- Case Material: Silver-Tone Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal – Superior scratch resistance and hardness
- Clasp: Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- Dial: Gray
- Water-Resistance: WR100/10Bar/333ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- Additional Functions:
- 3 Hand
A time-honored watch with clean lines and simple accents, this watch will never go out of style. Featured here in stainless steel with charcoal grey dial, rose gold-tone accents, sapphire crystal and date. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number E111.