Citizen, a trusted name and brand leader in the watch industry for over 100 years, is known the world over for its uncompromising values: technical precision, innovative mindset, quality craftsmanship and design excellence. The first to create quartz crystal and titanium timepieces, Citizen was also an early pioneer in advocating for the environment, launching the first light-powered watches with proprietary Eco-Drive technology in 1976, thus adding eco-mindful as a core value.
Citizen Promaster Navihawk A-T Men’s Watch
- MOVEMENT TECHNOLOGY: H804 Eco-Drive Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
- CASE WIDTH (MM): 48
- BAND TYPE: Bracelet Stainless Steel
- CASE MATERIAL: Gray Stainless Steel – Promaster Crown – Rotating One-Way Bezel
- CRYSTAL: Sapphire Crystal – Superior scratch resistance and hardness
- CLASP: Fold Over Clasp with Hidden Push Buttons
- DIAL: Green Gradient Dial – Pilot’s Rotating Slide Rule Dial Ring
- WATER-RESISTANCE – WR200/20Bar/666ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:
- Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones
- 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes
- Perpetual Calendar
- 12/24 Hour Time
- Power Reserve Indicator
The newly re-launched Promaster Navihawk men’s watch from Citizen is inspired by the elements a pilot experiences while in flight. The grey stainless steel watch case and bracelet band have the look of stormy clouds, while the black dial is accented with bold green highlights. In addition to Eco-Drive technology — it is sustainably powered by light — the watch has a wide range of features, including a chronograph, atomic timekeeping, 12/24-hour time, and a power reserve indicator. This is the ultimate watch for anyone who isn’t content to keep their feet on the ground and always wants to see what’s over the next horizon.