Citizen, a trusted name and brand leader in the watch industry for over 100 years, is known the world over for its uncompromising values: technical precision, innovative mindset, quality craftsmanship and design excellence. The first to create quartz crystal and titanium timepieces, Citizen was also an early pioneer in advocating for the environment, launching the first light-powered watches with proprietary Eco-Drive technology in 1976, thus adding eco-mindful as a core value.
Citizen Promaster Dive Black Band & Dial Men’s Watch
Proof that a dive watch can be fun & functional with the Citizen® ISO-compliant Promaster Professional Diver. With Eco-Drive technology, it is powered by light and never needs a battery, so you’ll never need to open your caseback making sure your watch maintains it factory sealed and water resistant. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number E168.
- Movement Technology
- Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
- Band Length (mm)
- Case Width (mm)
- Lug Width (mm)
- Band Type
- Case Material
- Stainless Steel
- Promaster Crown
- One-Way Rotating Elapsed Time Bezel
- Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal
- Impact and shatter resistant
- Anti-reflective coating deflects light
- Luminous Hands and Markers
- Water Resistance
- 200M/20Bar [Scuba Diving]
- Additional Functions
- 3 Hand