Citizen, a trusted name and brand leader in the watch industry for over 100 years, is known the world over for its uncompromising values: technical precision, innovative mindset, quality craftsmanship and design excellence. The first to create quartz crystal and titanium timepieces, Citizen was also an early pioneer in advocating for the environment, launching the first light-powered watches with proprietary Eco-Drive technology in 1976, thus adding eco-mindful as a core value.
Citizen Eco-Drive Peyten Two-Tone Men’s Watch
- Movement Technology: E111 Eco-Drive – Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
- Case Width (mm): 41
- Lug Width (mm): 22
- Band Type: Bracelet, Stainless Steel
- Case Material: Two-Tone Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal – Superior scratch resistance and hardness
- Clasp: Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- Dial: Silver-Tone
- Water-Resistance: WR100/10Bar/333ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- Additional Functions
- 3 Hand
Citizen’s new Sport Luxury Chrono collection combines a desire for luxury watches with a need for modern technology into a single, innovative watch. This two-tone stainless steel bracelet is paired with a two-tone stainless steel case and a silver-tone three-hand dial with a subtle pattern in the center for a unique and subtle design. It also uses Citizen’s Eco-Drive technology, so it is sustainably powered by light and will never need a battery replacement. For everyone looking to go from the boardroom to the beach and beyond, this men’s watch will never be out of place.