Citizen, a trusted name and brand leader in the watch industry for over 100 years, is known the world over for its uncompromising values: technical precision, innovative mindset, quality craftsmanship and design excellence. The first to create quartz crystal and titanium timepieces, Citizen was also an early pioneer in advocating for the environment, launching the first light-powered watches with proprietary Eco-Drive technology in 1976, thus adding eco-mindful as a core value.
Citizen Eco-Drive Nighthawk Men’s Watch
- Model: CA0295-58E
- Movement Technology: B612 Eco-Drive: Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
- Band Length (mm) 209.55
- Case Width (mm) 42
- Lug Width (mm)26
- Band Type: Bracelet, Stainless Steel
- Case Material: Black Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Mineral Crystal – Impact and shatter resistant
- Clasp: Safety Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- Dial: BlackLuminous Hands and Markers
- WR200/20Bar/666ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- Additional Functions:
- 1/5 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes
- 12/24 Hour Time
Master monochromatic style with the “Blackout” Nighthawk. The sporty design will strike up a conversation with its distinctive look in all black ion-plated stainless steel and with advanced features, including the 1/5 second chronograph that measures up to 60 minutes, 12/24 hour time and a tachymeter that measures speed based on time traveled over a distance. It also has screw-back case, a bracelet with safety foldover clasp with push button, and water resistant to 200 meters. Featuring our proprietary Eco-Drive technology that’s sustainably powered by any light and never needs a battery, this versatile watch stands out is essential for every man’s weekday to weekend wardrobe. Caliber number B612.