Citizen, a trusted name and brand leader in the watch industry for over 100 years, is known the world over for its uncompromising values: technical precision, innovative mindset, quality craftsmanship and design excellence. The first to create quartz crystal and titanium timepieces, Citizen was also an early pioneer in advocating for the environment, launching the first light-powered watches with proprietary Eco-Drive technology in 1976, thus adding eco-mindful as a core value.
Citizen Automatic Promaster Dive Black & Green Dial Men’s Watch
- MOVEMENT TECHNOLOGY: 8204 Mechanical – Powered by the release of a wound spring, mechanical movements never require a battery. Manual movement: The springs on manual-wind mechanical movement are hand-wound clockwise by the rotation of the crown.
- CASE WIDTH (MM): 44
- LUG WIDTH (MM): 20
- BAND TYPE: Strap Polyurethane
- CASE MATERIAL: Black Stainless Steel
- CRYSTAL: Sapphire Crystal – Superior scratch resistance and hardness
- CLASP: Buckle
- DIAL: Green
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 200M/20Bar [Scuba Diving]
- ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS: Day / Date, 3 Hand, Automatic
The past becomes the present with the new Promaster Dive Automatic men’s watch by Citizen. Going deeper into the history of the original version of this diving watch, it was released in 1989 for the new generation of dive watch enthusiasts. A design element that stands out is the distinctive, serrated bezel design that was inspired by a fugu, the Japanese name for pufferfish. Featuring a 3-piece, 44mm case, sapphire crystal, and a black polyurethane strap, the black rotating bezel with a black easy grip aluminum ring surrounds the green dial and luminous hands and markers, while the case back features an engraving of a fugu or pufferfish. This technically advanced and automatic sport watch comes in an exclusive collector’s dive tank box and is ISO compliant with a screw-down crown and water resistant to 200 meters. Caliber 8204.